So, the 16th of September was my 1 year blog anniversary. Technically I started this blog way back in July of last year, but I’m marking this blog’s anniversary by the date when I posted my first review. The first review I ever posted was on Louise O’Neill’s Asking For It, which is still one of my favourite reviews that I’ve ever written.
I don’t really know what I expected when I started blogging, but it’s completely surpassed any expectation I did have. I absolutely love it, and the community is so wonderful. I’m surprised that I’ve been doing it for a whole year, but that’s probably because I haven’t been the most consistent blogger!
I wanted to celebrate this milestone, so I’ve decided to host a little giveaway! One person will win two books of their choice. It doesn’t have to be a book that I’ve mentioned on my blog, the choice is completely yours! I mostly wanted to thank all of you for following me, however long you’ve been following me for.
- The giveaway is open internationally, as long as the Book Depository ships to your country. You can check to see if Book Depository ships to your country here.
- The giveaway will end on Monday 26th September 2016. So you have one week to enter.
- I’ll announce/contact the winner on Tuesday 27th September 2016.
- I’m setting a tentative limit of £20 total (here’s a currency converter) for the two books. It’s most likely that this is more than enough, but if your choice of books goes a little over, then that’s absolutely no problem. I figured it was just best to set a limit, but I also didn’t want to restrict your choices 🙂
- You will need to give me your shipping address so I can actually send the books to you. This information will be completely private; I won’t share it with anyone.
- As such, I’d rather you were aged 18 or over, or otherwise had your parents’ permission before entering.
- My email contact for this blog is email@example.com. This is the email I’ll be using to contact you if you win!
- I cannot accept responsibility for lost/damaged books.
To enter, all you need to do is click the picture below and follow the instructions at the link! There are a few extra bits there too, but of course, those are completely optional.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Good luck everyone! And thank you so much for following me! 🙂