- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I don’t know if I’ve talked about my job on here or not, but I’m a supervisor on a concession in my local department store. I started working there when I was 18, starting out as a sales assistant, and I’ve been there for 4 years now! I’ll actually be kinda sad when I have to leave.
- The first band I ever saw live was Paramore. I saw them in Manchester way back in 2009.
- My first pet was a hamster that I called Pippin after the dog from Come Outside (does anyone remember that/even know what it was? I could never remember the name of it, but I’ve always remembered the dog!)
- My favourite cartoon was/is one from the ’80s called Trap Door. I only found out recently that it never actually aired when I was a kid, my mum and dad bought it for themselves and I somehow learned how to play the VHS tape myself? It’s weird as hell, I loved it.
- I love making lists. I literally write them all the time.
- I love lipstick, and I usually end up favoring one particular lipstick for ages for no real reason. For instance, at the moment my go-to is Charlotte Tilbury’s Bitch Perfect, mostly because I love the name.
- I really enjoy painting my nails. I find it really relaxing for some reason. As a consequence of this, my nail polish collection is out of control.
I’m not sure who has/hasn’t done this, so I’m just going to tag a couple of new-ish followers:
As always, if you’ve already been tagged, or you don’t want to do it, that’s totally fine! 🙂